dinsdag 19 maart 2013

Vampire Weekend Is BACK!!



Finally - Vampire Weekend is back!!!! This Time with their very energetic song Diane Young
I most surely love this song, it includes everything I expected from a band as good as this, and more! It's just so extremely happy and the lyrics are perfect and the singer's voice keeps on making me happy. I am just so very speechless that an enormous wave of pointless words comes flowing from my mouth (so very speechless I speak more than usual!)


Also, they released Step - a more quiet song, something new. Vampire Weekend usually has these happy upbeat crazy songs, but they are also perfectly able to produce something completely different. I am, however, not sure whether I really love it, or just like it in general. This song will be listened to for many times by me for sure, and I might even fall in love with it one day... (btw, I love how they say modest mouse in this song :) )

I am crazy exited for their new album - Modern Vampires of the City, and can't wait for May 5th to arrive!

What do you think about it?

Love,
Margot

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten